Cb antenna

13JKUR

Hey guys I need your advice. I'm ordering my cb today and I'm stuck on whether I should get a 4' or 3' fire stick. I'm mostly going to be using the cb for trail rides and communicating back and forth to our group while driving to the trails. Suggestions?

Rebel JK

I went with 4' as mine is rear driver side bumper mounted and will use when on the highway as well. I dont park it in garage either so height is no issue. I figured the added lengh sure wont hurt

ForumRunner_20130214_081508.jpg

Holeshot

Banned
I have a wilson silverload flex, 4' mounted on the tail gate, and it's a very good one! VERY flexible, you'll never break one. It is adjustable also.

2012-06-19 21.03.32.jpg

Can take a pic if you want, but you can litteraly bring both ends together and it won't break :thumb:

Bessie

Hey guys I need your advice. I'm ordering my cb today and I'm stuck on whether I should get a 4' or 3' fire stick. I'm mostly going to be using the cb for trail rides and communicating back and forth to our group while driving to the trails. Suggestions?

The higher your antenna, the better you will be able to transmit and received (assuming the antenna is tuned). The length of the antenna is not as important as where you plan on mounting the antenna. If the antenna mount is high, you may not need as tall of a mount; if the mount is low, you will need a taller antenna. Firestick and Wilson are probably the two most popular antennas and both are well made.

munstie

Did somebody finally take over Wilson, heard they were closed or in the process of selling.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Top Bottom