CARNAGE!! Let's See Your Best Breaks & Trail Damage

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Steep off camber climb and the drivers rear tire came off,, needless to say that put beadlocks right to the top of my list and have them now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

No answer? Not trying to start anything, just curious especially being that your driver side rear tire still looks in place to me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had the same thought when I saw this. It does look like the parts listed on his profile match the pic though. Kinda weird.

I checked his profile too and I think you're right. I mean this with all sincerity, I like carnage pics because I feel like I can learn something from them. At the moment, I can't figure this one out. :idontknow:

UtahJK

The pic of the jeep on its side is of a two door with all terrain tires. The pic of the jeep on all four is a four door with mud tires. Looks like he is trying to pull something over on us.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The pic of the jeep on its side is of a two door with all terrain tires. The pic of the jeep on all four is a four door with mud tires. Looks like he is trying to pull something over on us.

I like where your head is at (no homo) but it has three body mounts between the wheels, it’s a four door.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Agrees tires are different. Steering stabilizer is the same and sliders appear to be the same or similar as well.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I didn't even realize there was any doubt that the 2 pics were taken at different times. :crazyeyes:

SHHHWAY

What trail and/or obstacle was this?

Also, why'd you crop the pic so much?
Good question, I took the pic right after it happened. My wife had some better ones.
Not a technical spot just re-entered way off camber and when the tire popped the bead it was a slow motion roll. It was the first time we had done this trail, I'll find the name,,, pretty stupid and avoidable!!!! Needless to say I now get out and walk all new trails or obstacles[emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

SHHHWAY

Last edited:
Top Bottom