Camp Canvas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys think the pics are something, you should see it in person as I have. Will has the perfect piece of property to work with and that shop already has me foaming at the mouth. The whole time I was there I felt like Will Smith in Independence Day, "I gotta get me one of these!"

If you guys think the pics are something, you should see it in person as I have. Will has the perfect piece of property to work with and that shop already has me foaming at the mouth. The whole time I was there I felt like Will Smith in Independence Day, "I gotta get me one of these!"

Glad you enjoyed the tour.

That shop needs it's own separate build thread! Who's with me? :rock:

Maybe one of the Mod's will make a separate thread called "Camp Canvas". I am game for it. There will be a lot more to come even after the shell of the building is complete. It will have a 1500 sgft apartment in it along with 1200 sqft of shop with eventually a lift and other equipment to work on Jeeps with.

Looking good Will :thumb:........I was just telling Lee that if time permitting I'm going to try and stop by for a visit on my way back to South Florida from Trail Jeeps.......maybe we can get together for a bite to eat or a drink or two......would like a tour of the Blank Canvas Compound aka "Camp Canvas" and Jeep shop/garage if you don't mind :D

~Woodrow~

Sounds like a plan and if you have time we can make a run up to Bridgeport, TX which is about 30 minutes away for some wheeling.

Sounds like a plan and if you have time we can make a run up to Bridgeport, TX which is about 30 minutes away for some wheeling.

I'm down for that :rock:........me and Ed are going to miss you at Jeep Beach this year.......stay safe my friend :thumb:

~Woodrow~

I'm down for that :rock:........me and Ed are going to miss you at Jeep Beach this year.......stay safe my friend :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Well we wanted to go but vacation time is at a premium with the new job.

Have a great time and get a pic with EVO1.:thumb:

Well here is an update from the past couple of days.

Monday
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427925152.475660.jpg

Today
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427925181.573705.jpg

Garage doors are up.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427925211.465270.jpg

Should be done tomorrow. Not bad a complete building done in less than two weeks.

Really coming along Will. Looks like some loft space too?

Hopefully the wife won't make you spend too many nights out there. ;):cheesy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom