California or Bust : An Epic Trek Across the California Emigrant Trail

Trail Bud

Hooked
Finally:whew: the jeeps ready for this incredible epic adventure. All maintenance completed. All repairs done. Special thanks to JeepFan for the most comprehensive list of things to do before the trip I've ever seen :clap2: now the count down begins. :daydream: YeeHaaa:wings:

Very cool, I'm waiting for my winch from repair then install and done and start loading and reloading...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few pics more pics that we took at the California Interpretive Center of the kinds of clothing people wore back then. I think your hat is a lot closer to what they were wearing then the hats we got.

This could easily be you Don or maybe Doug...
main.php

Et or Ken?
main.php

Maybe Moochie and Tony?
main.php

How about Ray? Nah....
main.php

Of course, this is what Cindy, Stephanie and Lori should be wearing but, I somehow have my doubts they will...
main.php

I don't think I will be either but if I were, I suppose this is more of what I would need :crazyeyes:
main.php

Sucks that this place won't be open when we come through but, I'm sure there will be plenty of others just like it all the way across.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Here are a few pics more pics that we took at the California Interpretive Center of the kinds of clothing people wore back then. I think your hat is a lot closer to what they were wearing then the hats we got.

This could easily be you Don or maybe Doug...
main.php

Et or Ken?
main.php

Maybe Moochie and Tony?
main.php

Moochie needs to grow his beard back out. :yup:

How about Ray? Nah....
main.php

Of course, this is what Cindy, Stephanie and Lori should be wearing but, I somehow have my doubts they will...
main.php

Women in the kitchen. Perfect!

Don't tell them I said that. :eek:

I don't think I will be either but if I were, I suppose this is more of what I would need :crazyeyes:
main.php

Sucks that this place won't be open when we come through but, I'm sure there will be plenty of others just like it all the way across.

LOL! That's the token Asian guy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Moochie needs to grow his beard back out. :yup:

Needs one of these chef like hats to go with it though :crazyeyes:

Women in the kitchen. Perfect!

Don't tell them I said that. :eek:

:cheesy: No need to tell them, you posted it on the forum :shock: :crazyeyes:

LOL! That's the token Asian guy.

And it look what he's shoveling :rolleyes2: :crazyeyes: :D

DAMN!!! :cheesy::cheesy: Even has the ponytail!!! :rock:

I just need to learn how to braid my hair :crazyeyes:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If I see any pics of y'all with your pant legs tucked inside of your boots, I'm going to hunt you down.

Top Bottom