Bumpin up to 37s

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Jersey_Devil said:
Well ill be doing some shopping around then..... Evo is the company that was suggested to me and I see a lot of other ppl using their stuff so when I actually started looking for long arms not just adjustable ones evo was the ones I wanted because of the Currie joints, but I couldn't find the "long arms" on their site, all I found was upper front control arms.... That was it

They sell the high clearance long arm, which I'm pretty sure only works with coilovers. But they also have the DD long arm kit available as arms and brackets only if you call them. Great deal.

BONDSY

Well ill be doing some shopping around then..... Evo is the company that was suggested to me and I see a lot of other ppl using their stuff so when I actually started looking for long arms not just adjustable ones evo was the ones I wanted because of the Currie joints, but I couldn't find the "long arms" on their site, all I found was upper front control arms.... That was it

Here is their long arm kit.
http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-DD-LONGARM

Jersey_Devil

Got my EVO gussets and front control arm skids today! They said a bracket for the no limits disco won't be in stock till Monday and they'll ship it out then! Can't wait!

ForumRunner_20121115_194139.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: sorry for not responding to you sooner but, yeah, it looks like you're covered :yup:

Jersey_Devil

:cheesy: sorry for not responding to you sooner but, yeah, it looks like you're covered :yup:

Thanks! :thumb: I saw on another thread, u were talking about using coilovers with those long arms and I wasn't sure if I NEEDED the coilovers with that setup :thinking: shoulda known I didnt:doh: although the evo coilovers are in my JK's future! :thumb::standing wave:

Last edited:
Top Bottom