Bumpers for sale

David1tontj

If I was you I would put them up on Craigslist. Jeep forum guys see them given away all the time, but non forum soccer moms who back into something might want one.

StrizzyChris

If I was you I would put them up on Craigslist. Jeep forum guys see them given away all the time, but non forum soccer moms who back into something might want one.

THIS!

Sold my brand new (20 miles on odometer) Rubicon front bumper with air dam and hooks for $100 on craigslist. Us forum folk usually give this stuff away when we post OEM takeoffs on here. GLWS :thumb:

StrizzyChris

View attachment 120425
Selling mine on eBay..... Bring me some major $$$$

Just so we are all on the same page....what you posted isnt your typical bumpers that everyone on here are talking about. What you posted is a steel and uncommon 10A bumper pair that does bring top dollar. A standar JK front and rear plastic bumper are a dime a dozen and often sold for cheap or free. All of that being said, OP has every right to sell his bumpers for whatever he wants...

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Just so we are all on the same page....what you posted isnt your typical bumpers that everyone on here are talking about. What you posted is a steel and uncommon 10A bumper pair that does bring top dollar. A standar JK front and rear plastic bumper are a dime a dozen and often sold for cheap or free. All of that being said, OP has every right to sell his bumpers for whatever he wants...

you're right, he can sell them at any price he pleases. just imho, I would rather save my money and get a aftermarket front bumper and not run a rear. :thumbup:

catahoula

Caught the Bug

Shut your mouth Strizzy! I'll give you hundred dolla!:thumb:

Top Bottom