Building of NoCash

FuriousDz

I picked up my 2017 JKU at the end of January after being without a jeep for what seemed like an eternity (little more than 2 years). I actually didnt think I was going to be able to do anything this soon but that was mostly due to setting my sights a little too high. I have this thing I do where I feel the need to get the best of everything even if its not what I really need.

Original plans were long arms, coilovers, 37's and the trail leader package which would give me a prorock 44 up front with the matching hardware for the rear. After some more research and speaking with some members here about their builds I started to realize that while it would be awesome to have all those things it really wasnt what I needed for the amount I get to wheel. Not to mention the cost.

Since this is my DD I figured long arms and coilovers would give me the best ride on pavement but being in NJ I really didnt want to deal with the extra maintenance required due to salt and our winters. Then I figured maybe I can do the axles first but trying to run a prorock with a stock suspension didnt seem doable. So after re-thinking almost everything I thought I wanted to do I decided to go with a more practical route that would allow me to start building a very capable rig now. The lift, wheels, skins and sliders should be installed in the next couple weeks. Once I go through the 35's I will upgrade my axles and go 37's.

Here is the build list as it stands now :)

- EVO 3" Enforcer w/Draglink flip kit
- KMC XD 128 Machete 17x9 (4.5 BS) Satin Black
- Rancho 9000's
- Cooper STT Pro's 315/70r17
- EVO 2nd Gen Rock Skins
- EVO 2nd Gen Sliders
- EVO 1/4 pounder w/Stinger

Future Mods
- Dynatrac Trail leader package
- 5.13's w ARB lockers
- 37's
- EVO Hinged Tire Carrier

GraniteCrystal

Good looking list! I think you made the right call.

Be sure to paint inside the sliders where the logo is. Can also cut a drain hole.

IMG_20161220_085812.jpg

IMG_20170112_155913.jpg

FuriousDz

Good looking list! I think you made the right call.

Be sure to paint inside the sliders where the logo is. Can also cut a drain hole.

View attachment 256802

View attachment 256801
Thanks! I figured this way I can actually do more sooner and still end up in a good place.

Yeah I've been trying to decide what to do about that. I saw some guys fill it with foam, definitely don't want water sitting in there though

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FuriousDz

Thanks everyone! Ride is awesome although I think my tires are a bit over inflated at 35psi. Also looks like they are n2 filled.

They should be around 28-30 correct?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom