Brute's Bronco Build

Brute

Hooked
IMG_3263.jpeg IMG_3264.jpeg When I came out of the grocery store, the other Bronco owner was doing exactly what I did before I went into the store…taking a couple pics. His situation is similar to mine; he lives in central Oregon in the summer and Henderson in the winter…he even has an uncle that lives in Mercer Island like I do…small world.

View attachment 399027 View attachment 399028 When I came out of the grocery store, the other Bronco owner was doing exactly what I did before I went into the store…taking a couple pics. His situation is similar to mine; he lives in central Oregon in the summer and Henderson in the winter…he even has an uncle that lives in Mercer Island like I do…small world.
Yeah but yours is waaaaaay cooler…. And about 4x the cost 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AZVAJKU

Hooked
View attachment 399027 View attachment 399028 When I came out of the grocery store, the other Bronco owner was doing exactly what I did before I went into the store…taking a couple pics. His situation is similar to mine; he lives in central Oregon in the summer and Henderson in the winter…he even has an uncle that lives in Mercer Island like I do…small world.
I’ll take the one on the right!!

Brute

Hooked
What’s funny was when he was much younger, he sold an old Bronco…for five grand. He said he still regrets it to this day…

Top Bottom