Body colored rock skins?

atxbold

Just curious if anyone tried painting the Evo rock skins (or any other brand) their OEM color. If so do you have any pics?

bkac

Caught the Bug
Pictures of the color match

Attachments

• 1432081287704.jpg
    1432081287704.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 293
  • 1432081295870.jpg
    1432081295870.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 290
  • 1432081302478.jpg
    1432081302478.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 290
  • 1432081334519.jpg
    1432081334519.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 290

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Pictures of the color match

This is awesome, thank you for sharing. I ordered the exact same thing from ORE and they are installing next week. I have a black hard top though. I'm also getting corners painted to match with black tire carrier and white 1/4 pounder bumper with black stinger. I'll share photos once it's done 👍🏻👌🏻

bkac

Caught the Bug
This is awesome, thank you for sharing. I ordered the exact same thing from ORE and they are installing next week. I have a black hard top though. I'm also getting corners painted to match with black tire carrier and white 1/4 pounder bumper with black stinger. I'll share photos once it's done 👍🏻👌🏻

I was going to do the bumper and carrier white also but I looked at it several times and just couldn't do it I can't wait to see pictures! The basic white powder coat matches the bright white pretty darn close!

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I was going to do the bumper and carrier white also but I looked at it several times and just couldn't do it I can't wait to see pictures! The basic white powder coat matches the bright white pretty darn close!

Yeah I couldn't do the all white either. I did go for color match though so hopefully it will look perfect. I'll post pics after I pick it up on the 30th 👍🏻

atxbold

Nice. I really like the look. Thanks for sharing. Any others out there?

I got the Anvil color and I love it so much I'm really torn on having rock skins a different color.

JAGS

Hooked
Nice. I really like the look. Thanks for sharing. Any others out there?

I got the Anvil color and I love it so much I'm really torn on having rock skins a different color.

Check ORE/EVOs Facebook pages. I think they posted up some Anvil color matched not too long ago. Not sure about other colors.

Top Bottom