Body color matched Evo Fascia

GraniteCrystal

Anybody ever painted their Evo Fascia to match the paint color of the body? Can't find any pics of this but curious if it looks good or gaudy and terrible.

I think it would depend on the color. Yellow or white might look kinda wierd, but a grey or blue might be cool. Also where then do you stop? Front bumper, sliders etc etc.

View attachment 217689 I got mine powder coated silver to match my side armor. Sorry for the crappy photo

Can you grab a better one sometime? Thanks

I think it would depend on the color. Yellow or white might look kinda wierd, but a grey or blue might be cool. Also where then do you stop? Front bumper, sliders etc etc.

Yeah, agreed. I think I'd stop with the Fascia. I like the complimentary color of sliders and armor that's black. My Jeep is Granite Crystal so I think it could work since that's such a dark color.

While I like my white jeep with black accessories I have seen a few with color matched EVO stuff and it does look really good. I myself would stay with the white jeep and black accessories just cause I like that look best.

Though if I had a black jeep and had the money I would possibly try to get things painted/powder coated to match. But most likely not as I'm not a fan of the matching hardtop and fenders. Like them to be the rough black. So no probably leave everything powder coated the rough black texture even on black. Lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom