Blackstone Grill

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I blame you guys for this, specifically OverlanderJK and WJCO. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

IMG_0716.jpeg

IMG_0717.jpeg

I had some Amex points that I converted to HomeDepot gift cards so it was basically free. šŸ¤Ŗ (thatā€™s government math)

Since itā€™s just the two of us I ordered the smaller two burner model. I also bought some accessories and a cover for it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I blame you guys for this, specifically OverlanderJK and WJCO. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

View attachment 397741

View attachment 397742

I had some Amex points that I converted to HomeDepot gift cards so it was basically free. šŸ¤Ŗ (thatā€™s government math)

Since itā€™s just the two of us I ordered the smaller two burner model. I also bought some accessories and a cover for it.
What time is dinner tomorrow? And what are we having?

WJCO

Meme King
Lol. I'm just a new guy. Only had one for a monthish. Can't blame me.

I will say, it's become an extension of our main kitchen. With a family of five, the convenience factor is priceless for how much can be cooked and be ready at the same time.

Keep watching their YouTube channel and you'll buy even more accessories, lol.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
While I was enjoying some delicious moonshine I worked on seasoning the griddle.

IMG_0718.jpeg

IMG_0720.jpeg

IMG_0721.jpeg

IMG_0722.jpeg

I made eggs, bacon, home fries, and sourdough toast. I was drinking moonshine and forgot to take pictures. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

I will be back at it tomorrow and will get pics. So far I really enjoy using it and agree itā€™s an extension of our kitchen. I have a cast iron griddle that I would use on the BBQ Grill but the Blackstone is much easier to use.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Highly recommend watching blackstone Betty. She swears by using onions to help season the griddle and I have to agree. After doing a full onion on my already seasoned griddle it has gotten so much better

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
DUDE! Do you even Waffle House?

You had better start adding Pecans to your pancakes and waffles or your neighbors are gonna think youā€™re one of those govā€™mint revenuers, or even worse- a Yankee. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Candied pecans for sure. Regular, ainā€™t nobody got time for that.

My neighbor calls the guy down the street a ā€œdamn Yankeeā€ cause he doesnā€™t wave to anyone. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Top Bottom