Black Rock wheels

Dannyboy76

I am shopping around for new rims. I want to replace my stock. I was looking at BLACK ROCK TYPE D window Alloy 17x8. Wondering if anybody has them. How do like them. I like the look, not to flashy.

I don't have that one exactly but I run black rock soft 8's and like them. Simple design and not flashy at all.

That being said I will do beadlocks at some point cause they are a little flashy

Sent from my iPhone

113454-md.jpgI run the Black Rock Series 900 Viper Alloy Wheel in Tungsten Color. I like the wheel in construction, pattern, and Finnish. They have been great, no complaints. What I don't like are the points that stick out past the tire...rub on every rock they can. I will go to the new AXT Slabs this year:rock:

I have the soft 8s as well, I really like the slabs but they are out of the budget for a while. Got mine 15x8s for like $55 a piece from summit. Turns out I love the way they look and will probly wait on the slabs for the next build.

I have run the D windows for about 3 years. One has a light bend in it but does t really seem to effect anything. Last time I had them balanced I was told about it. I don't like the center hub covers at all so I don't run them they are only held on by one Allen bolt and never really sat flush. Not a big deal, I just leave them off. I thought the dual bolt pattern may look a little goofy but not really, don't really even notice.

For the price, they work well

image-111187643.jpg

I have the soft 8s as well, I really like the slabs but they are out of the budget for a while. Got mine 15x8s for like $55 a piece from summit. Turns out I love the way they look and will probly wait on the slabs for the next build.

15 x 8 will fit? I know 16's will, thought the brake calipers were to large for 15's.

Top Bottom