Bird in the Garage - How do I Get it Out?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You can put pigeon spike strips on all of the perch spots. I’ve had pretty good success with them but you have to cover all perches. The flying rats will find any open spot they can.

I get regular birds in the house here in Denver for whatever reason. Once it’s sufficiently dehydrated (and therefore not flying away anymore) you can throw a towel over it and pick it up that way. Then again, if it’s up in the rafters a pellet gun may be a better option for you and the bird.

Reminds me of a racing pigeon (ring on leg) got lost a few years back and decided I was going to be its new pops. I tracked down the owner from the ring number and he said if the bird got lost he didn’t want it anymore because it was obviously useless 😂. My wife subsequently found a Facebook page that deals only with lost and unwanted pigeons. Weird crowd. A lady came around within an hour, slapped a diaper on the thing (no shit, pun intended) and took it home. I think she ended up calling it Bria.

jeeeep

Hooked
So, I was all ready to try a few of the things that were suggested and when I got back out to the garage, the damn bird had flown away 🤪
you can prep for their return, pigeon spikes, I see them on a lot of buildings and no birds, squirrels or other critters.

Top Bottom