Big Ol wave coming from the land of the German(Germany)

Hookdonquack

Ok guys so I just joined this forum but I've been following Project JK for a while now. I'm a samurai guy that recently got into the Jeep family by way of a 2013 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. I've got to say I love this thing so far. Can't find a single thing wrong with it. I'm currently stationed in Vilseck, Germany through the US Army. I've been in for almost 4 years with one combat tour to Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne Division from Fort Campbell, Kentucky. I have a 1986 Suzuki Samurai back in North Carolina(yeah I'm an east coast guy) with 35" KM2's with an SPOA lift and Toyota axles. I'm trying to decide on what I want to do with my JK as far as lift and tires, exhaust, intake, reprogrammer and everything else. I've been looking into the Banks stinger system because I know Banks is a very reputable company that I hope will please me. Any info or opinions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

Paisano

Welcome to Wayalife, and thanks for your service!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MobyJR

Ok guys so I just joined this forum but I've been following Project JK for a while now. I'm a samurai guy that recently got into the Jeep family by way of a 2013 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. I've got to say I love this thing so far. Can't find a single thing wrong with it. I'm currently stationed in Vilseck, Germany through the US Army. I've been in for almost 4 years with one combat tour to Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne Division from Fort Campbell, Kentucky. I have a 1986 Suzuki Samurai back in North Carolina(yeah I'm an east coast guy) with 35" KM2's with an SPOA lift and Toyota axles. I'm trying to decide on what I want to do with my JK as far as lift and tires, exhaust, intake, reprogrammer and everything else. I've been looking into the Banks stinger system because I know Banks is a very reputable company that I hope will please me. Any info or opinions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

Who were you with in the 101st and were you on OEF 10-11?

Hookdonquack

Yeah that was my 3rd platoon moby... I was just up the road at our big cop, Sangsar, before Diwar got built and I felt the entire cop shake when that bastard hit... I was on the scene about 10 minutes after it happened and the dust was still settling. Just a few months earlier, my squad was involved with a S vest and had 3 KIA and 3 WIA. I was about 35 feet from it when it detonated and it rocked the hell out of my melon...

Hookdonquack

My favorite was the crazy air assaults we did into the Maiwand district. I was a 240 gunner and don't think I've ever carried that much weir on my back...

MobyJR

My favorite was the crazy air assaults we did into the Maiwand district. I was a 240 gunner and don't think I've ever carried that much weir on my back...

Lol luckily I was a grenadier the whole time :) yeah those sucked. Especially when it was like 20 degrees and you had to cross a nipple deep shit pond and then set down for three hours :mad:

Top Bottom