BIG BEAR Run DATE TBD at this time MAY 13 2017

I was just kidding guys. I would be an idiot to try and everyone would ban me! Thanks for the honest replies though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can come if a spot opens up and you get Dillard09 along with M-Savage to lookout and take care of you on the trail.

Meaning you would be dumped in between them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 257647

Bring them if you got em

Race radio? What freq? preferably the numbers not just the name...haha
View attachment 257735

Tops off!!!!!

May I recommend doors too?..haha. Mine will be.
Don't need that kind of weather to take mine off. You seen that yesterday! 50 and raining and I had no top and half doors. But that lava jacket did feel pretty good on the road back home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Sounds like Lisa and I on the New Years run this year. Got a little wet in the morning then all was good until about 10pm then more rain. I've seen those lava jackets and were curious how well they worked.

I got the boot off today. Gonna dust off the Jeep and see how it feels to drive it. Walking feels really strange. We'll see how working the clutch feels. Haven't driven it since the end of January..:(

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Don't need that kind of weather to take mine off. You seen that yesterday! 50 and raining and I had no top and half doors. But that lava jacket did feel pretty good on the road back home.

Jake, I ordered a Lava jacket for my wife's birthday. Red label that shit will be here tomorrow. Ha ha....won't have to listen to her bitch she's cold. Thanks again you always seem to be helping me out.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

IMG_2513.jpg

Dillard09 is the model in this pic

Last edited:
Sorry for my ignorance, but are Rugged Radios only compatible with themselves or would something like this work as well?

Screenshot_2017-05-08-22-06-35.jpg

Jake, I ordered a Lava jacket for my wife's birthday. Red label that shit will be here tomorrow. Ha ha....won't have to listen to her bitch she's cold. Thanks again you always seem to be helping me out.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

View attachment 257745

Dillard09 is the model in this pic

Sweet! No prob! Glad I can be there to help ya out. I know someday I'll get it back in return

Top Bottom