Big Bear Forest Fest June 19-21

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I Am camping up there Friday,Sat and Sunday at Crabflats Campground (Space #18 I believe) I didn't sign up for any of the runs because taking my family out for their first camping trip so i'll tooling all ovber the mountain. Anyone finds their way on that side of the hill stop by i'll have cold ones on ice waiting for you and some American Honey =)

I Am camping up there Friday,Sat and Sunday at Crabflats Campground (Space #18 I believe) I didn't sign up for any of the runs because taking my family out for their first camping trip so i'll tooling all ovber the mountain. Anyone finds their way on that side of the hill stop by i'll have cold ones on ice waiting for you and some American Honey =)

The GF and I where looking for a place to camp this weekend - was going to try there but they only have walk-ups available - and we can't get there until Friday Night. Hopefully something works out and we will stop by. :beer:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I have room if you wanna hang .. we got about 7 spots reserved with friends and family but I got a spot or two you could share

jkbarnett

I'll have to see where Crabflats is.
I'm staying at the Snow Valley parking area. Want to check out all the jeeps !!

Rippicon

Wondering if anyone was going ?
Planning on runs all 3 days including John Bull and Dishpan.

What day and time are you running John Bull?
I am one of the trail guides for the 8:30 am Saturday John Bull run. It should be fun! :biggrinbounce:

Top Bottom