Bead lock questions and advise needed!!!

ZERO LIMITZ

Ok, I have been running Toyo 35" and wanting to go to 37" but with the 37" I am wanting to move to bead locks. I like the look of the Spiderlock wheels, and the ATX Slabs. My question is: I have noticed several of you guys have ran the Spiderlock wheels and are now running the ATX slabs..... What prompted the change and can you give feed back on both pos vs neg.... I love to wheel, but also use my jeep as a daily driver..... Advise please!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I first bought Spyderlocks because I loved the way they look and still do. Unfortunately, I found that the rings had a way of getting hung up on fallen trees and rocks and after taking on some beating, would get bent up enough to cause my wheels to be off balance. Needless to say, I still have the wheels but now run ATX Slab rings. FWIW, ATX makes the Spyderlock Wheels.

Trail JK

Ok, I have been running Toyo 35" and wanting to go to 37" but with the 37" I am wanting to move to bead locks. I like the look of the Spiderlock wheels, and the ATX Slabs. My question is: I have noticed several of you guys have ran the Spiderlock wheels and are now running the ATX slabs..... What prompted the change and can you give feed back on both pos vs neg.... I love to wheel, but also use my jeep as a daily driver..... Advise please!!!

I love the look of both and was going to buy the spiderlocks for a long time.. I was a bit turn only slightly because I felt they were a little stylized. When I finally went up to 37's I bought the ATX Slabs. I love the look and found it similar in background shape as the spiderlocks. I had a little help from EVO, Mel gave me a good deal on the wheels & tires. I believe I saw on Facebook that they are running a special right now on the 5th wheel. If you're ready it's worth checking out. I paid a bit more about 9 months ago.

As DD you need to check the bolts and pressure now and again I believe.

ZERO LIMITZ

Thanks for the input.... The sale that EVO is running is definitely swaying my interest. 5 for the price of 4 is just amazing. I have been checking this out and probably headed in this direction

Thanks

Top Bottom