Battle buddy build

WJCO

Meme King
It's a 5 on the high side on trail damage with places to pass it for the "less modified".
As for me I was able to get through the hardest spot with hardly lifting a wheel.
I can't wait to run some more trails.
When you headed up next.

Hopefully soon. The wife and I were both just talking about trying to get out more and do some trails. We didn't do near as much as we wanted last summer.

303DAILY

Looks like fun

Ya it's a blast at spring creek right now! Just enough water to make it slick and fun.

Nice pics! It's fricken hot today, even up in the high country.

I got roasted up there with no top or sunshade! Regret that lol. I went to go put my soft top on and realized I didn't have any door surrounds ha ha the most expensive part.... [emoji35]

COLOJK

Those headlights look great! I'm hoping a shakedown run for my rig will be happening in the near future. It looks like the brand new suspension we talked about on the last run is gonna be happening very soon!

303DAILY

Those headlights look great! I'm hoping a shakedown run for my rig will be happening in the near future. It looks like the brand new suspension we talked about on the last run is gonna be happening very soon!

Awesome! You should do spring creek or t33 I think your in fort Colin's right? So iron clads and t33 are near you. Let me know when your ready. I would love to go.

COLOJK

Awesome! You should do spring creek or t33 I think your in fort Colin's right? So iron clads and t33 are near you. Let me know when your ready. I would love to go.

I'm back in Arvada for the summer but I will let you know when the jeep is done. It goes into trail jeeps this week to get a full look over and then I will sit down with them to decide on final lift and steering decisions.

303DAILY

I'm back in Arvada for the summer but I will let you know when the jeep is done. It goes into trail jeeps this week to get a full look over and then I will sit down with them to decide on final lift and steering decisions.

Nice they really like JKS these days. They are good kits I'm not sure the price difference from the enforcer. They are good guys though they will take care of ya.

COLOJK

Nice they really like JKS these days. They are good kits I'm not sure the price difference from the enforcer. They are good guys though they will take care of ya.

I'd like to ride in Tim's and see how it feels. I think it is very well priced for what you get especially since fox 2.0 shocks are included with the kit. The only downside to it is that I have to decide if I want to stick with control arm brackets or if I want to pay the extra and get new front lowers.

303DAILY

And the work continues, finally got time to put the cage in. I asked the wife for a Father's Day gift to have the entire weekend to play with the jeep!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467434177.939720.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467434202.692769.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467434221.362129.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467434238.846086.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467434289.032721.jpg
I can't wait until we can build it together, right now he just drools on it lol

COLOJK

Top Bottom