Badazz JK...

They clearly put a lot of time and money into it, and did a super clean job! Not into the huge wheels but to each their own.
The only thing I will say negatively about the build is how dare they disgrace that jeep by taking away its trademark grill?!?! :grayno:

No me gusta. That was for you Overlander.

Seriously it's like the Chairman and CEO of Shittybilt threw up on the rig after swallowing a gallon of rhino liner. Too much busy shit for my taste. But as someone said. To each their own.

I like it except for the wheels.I'm thinking it might be a bitch to clean though.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

maybe someone can explain the dif. cover to me and the front bar light was crooked , thats a real turn off and apparently it doesnt work either.

maybe someone can explain the dif. cover to me and the front bar light was crooked , thats a real turn off and apparently it doesnt work either.

The front cover looks stock, but the rear is a G2 cover. They both have diff skids on them, to prevent peeling the cover off if you come down on a rock. The skid is the silver colored rectangle you see bolted under the diff. Is that what you were asking about?

The front cover looks stock, but the rear is a G2 cover. They both have diff skids on them, to prevent peeling the cover off if you come down on a rock. The skid is the silver colored rectangle you see bolted under the diff. Is that what you were asking about?
what threw me was that the rear looked like it was angled down, or the cover was rotated up higher rather than being vertical to the ground. I'm guessing thats the style of the g2 ? Thanks

I'm really curious as to what the selling point is for that thing. I'm guessing it would be pretty out there. It's not a bad build, and I like a few things on it, just not the direction I would go in.

what threw me was that the rear looked like it was angled down, or the cover was rotated up higher rather than being vertical to the ground. I'm guessing thats the style of the g2 ? Thanks

Think it might be a currie rock jock housing, which has a rotated diff cover.

I wouldn't know where to start at picking a point where it became ugly...the word "To Much" comes to mind. That grill has "redneck F-250" written all over it...all it needs is some Rockstars. :(

Top Bottom