Backup light upgrades?

In5ane1

Is there a good drop in bulb replacement to give more light when backing up? Didn't want to replace entire assembly right now. Other stuff to buy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

There are some LED bulbs out there that can make a pretty big difference and can be dropped right in.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382410758.547285.jpg
Drivers side - stock
Passenger side - LED replacement

These are the bulbs you want.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-3157-315...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c37c0c43a&vxp=mtr

They plug right in...no canbus issues, no dash lights, plug and play.

Stock
attachment.php

Cree Led Projector
attachment.php

Stock
attachment.php

Cree LED projector
attachment.php

A very nice and inexpensive upgrade. Had mine for 2 years without any issue.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great...thanks! Exactly what I wanted...

What is the p/n that I need?

Click on the link in his post, I think that's what you want...I'll have to order those sometime soon as well!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Click on the link in his post, I think that's what you want...I'll have to order those sometime soon as well!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I did. I was just wondering what the bulb number was for my knowledge. Thanks.

There is no part number. The size is a 3157 and you want to make sure it has a cree LED in it. The link I posted is the bulb you want. Feel free to shop around for another seller, but they go for no less than $24.99.

There is no part number. The size is a 3157 and you want to make sure it has a cree LED in it. The link I posted is the bulb you want. Feel free to shop around for another seller, but they go for no less than $24.99.

Thanks for the post, the pics helped a ton! Will be picking these up!

I just ordered mine on friday and supposed to be here by Thursday. I'm hoping that these will work with even a larger lifted jeep. That the light projection will still hit the ground

Top Bottom