Back Spider Web Shade JKU Like New

TheFett

Quick detail:
Like new, used 1 week, stored inside, no tears, have all ball bungie, will pay for shipping (lower 48), asking $75.

Longer explanation:
I bought a Spider web shade for my 2012 JKU last year 2014 at Jeeptoberfest in Ocala. Bought it right there that day for $100 and never put it on the Jeep until 2 days before Jeep Beach 2015. We ran around with it for the week at jeep beach and our soft top. Once Jeep Beach 2015 was over we decided we liked our hard top more. We sold the soft top the weekend after Jeep Beach 2015 and took off the Spider web shade. Stored the web shade inside the house, have all the ball bungie cords to go with it. cleaning some things up around the house and have now come to determine I'm not going to put this back on the Jeep. I'll ship it to you since it really wouldn't cost too much, let's be honest I'll be shipping it the cheapest way I can obviously. But it's like brand new!! Ran/used for 1 week, it will fit a JKU and its all black in color. If your interested in this hit me up I'm only asking for $75 AND I'll cover shipping, ok unless you live in like Alaska or out of the lower 48 let's say, then let's talk and I'll cover something for ya. Anyway hope someone could use this and enjoy it.

PS.
I don't have pictures once I took it off the Jeep, it's folded up ready to be shipped. If your hesitant or unsure about what this is, PM me and I'll unfold it (with the wife's help in doors) and get you a good picture. Kinda thought this might be self explanatory so I haven't don't that yet, sorry.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sorry the title says "back" and while I should take the credit for the misspelling, I'm totally blaming Siri on this one. It is a BLACK Spider Web Shade, not BACK.....sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:
Bumping Up

Quick detail:
Like new, used 1 week, stored inside, no tears, have all ball bungie, will pay for shipping (lower 48), asking $75.

Longer explanation:
I bought a Spider web shade for my 2012 JKU last year 2014 at Jeeptoberfest in Ocala. Bought it right there that day for $100 and never put it on the Jeep until 2 days before Jeep Beach 2015. We ran around with it for the week at jeep beach and our soft top. Once Jeep Beach 2015 was over we decided we liked our hard top more. We sold the soft top the weekend after Jeep Beach 2015 and took off the Spider web shade. Stored the web shade inside the house, have all the ball bungie cords to go with it. cleaning some things up around the house and have now come to determine I'm not going to put this back on the Jeep. I'll ship it to you since it really wouldn't cost too much, let's be honest I'll be shipping it the cheapest way I can obviously. But it's like brand new!! Ran/used for 1 week, it will fit a JKU and its all black in color. If your interested in this hit me up I'm only asking for $75 AND I'll cover shipping, ok unless you live in like Alaska or out of the lower 48 let's say, then let's talk and I'll cover something for ya. Anyway hope someone could use this and enjoy it.

PS.
I don't have pictures once I took it off the Jeep, it's folded up ready to be shipped. If your hesitant or unsure about what this is, PM me and I'll unfold it (with the wife's help in doors) and get you a good picture. Kinda thought this might be self explanatory so I haven't don't that yet, sorry.

Thanks,
Jeff

bumping up

Ok not just a bump up.....but if anyone on here is interested in this let me know what's fair. I seriously wasn't sure what was fair to ask for this thing, in its condition and for someone who could use it. $75 was just a number off top of my head........what's your number? Man that almost sounded like a cheesy pickup line [emoji57]

Top Bottom