Back in the day I did kill folks for a living

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Personally I don’t believe that , he built a brand new house for his family, and I don’t think you and your wife were there for the grand finale . Jus sayin...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

You're right, I wasn't - nor did I need to be. I watched him build it and post pictures about it on facebook all the time. I don't know why you think being friends with Greg is some badge of honor, but good for you. He's a super cool guy and very well off for sure, but that doesn't somehow make you the coolest kid because you went to his house FYI. I have his phone number too, and I can call him right now and swing by I'm sure if I needed to, but I don't because I don't bother people just to be a cool kid. I think even he would agree with that. I remember wheeling with you vaguely but you're not going to get me all riled up like others. Sorry nobody wanted to wheel with you, but I have other shit to do. Specifically I've been at Grandoozy festival all weekend, which has been fun. Clearly you enjoy getting everyone flinging poo at you on the forum and enjoy the attention, so have fun with it I guess if that's what you're into.

People I wheel with regularly don't act like this online, but you wouldn't know since you joined up with us only once. If you see me on the trail, feel free to say hey, but don't expect an invite either dude. I guess I'm just not one to throw stones over something so silly like you. I'm also not an internet tough guy which clearly you've cast yourself into that part. Can you back it up? I couldn't give 2 fucks really, as would 99% of the people here. Because I'm not here to fight on the internet, but to find like minded people to wheel with. Are there other forums? Sure, but the people are nice people here and you went and muddied the waters for what? Hope you had fun wheelin redcone by yourself man.

kellyk

Obviously you have Down syndrome, but yea I can you you round NP

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don’t think that is an appropriate jab for someone on this site might have a child that suffers from Down syndrome. The fact that you would talk like this show s the fact of Big a pos you really are. Go crawl back under whatever rock you came from you insensitive little bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pezhead1

Dammit. I just read this whole thread with the hopes of seeing a pic of the badassidest jeep in the world.

You know

The one that drives under oceans, flies over mountains and shits gold coins out the tail pipe.

My morning went from a hope filled moment of joy with angels singing to this pile of shit. And Im out of coffee

FML

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom