AZVAJKU Build

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Update: (this is actually from June)

Motech finished the motor swap! On our way to Zion we stopped in Vegas for a visitation. We had the opportunity to conduct a test drive- WOW! It is a completely different vehicle! The motor is still in break in, however the power is incredible. The way that the LT1 moves my big, heavy ass Jeep is amazing. I ended up going with the 10-speed and it is smooth as silk and keeps the engine in the optimal power band.

My Jeep then went back to EVO where they replaced the PSC Big Bore steering box that was having issues. The box was replaced under warranty. A big thanks to PSC and EVO for making this happen. Definitely stand up companies with great products and a deep dedication to the off-road community. Thanks Mel!

A shout out to Kalan at Motech! His attention to detail is amazing and he kept me informed all the way through the process. Thanks again Kalan! If you have some time I would definitely watch the videos that Robbie posts, extremely informative. Not just on the swaps they perform but also deep knowledge on modern engine technology. I never knew how much I don’t know.

The first chance I have to pick my Jeep up is in September, then I will be driving it out to VA so I can have some fun locally. Once I get it back I’ll post up some detailed pictures of the new mods.

I am looking forward to getting out on the trails!

1659628184223.jpeg

Top Bottom