Average selling price of a dana 30 with 4:88 gears

J

JKDream

200ish. Sorry. You won't get much for it.

Agreed - you're better off pulling the gears and selling them separately.
It took me six months to sell mine and I got $50 for it, and it was being used as a retube for a 44.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Posted for a month. Ended up giving it away. Only need is if someone has a bent housing and can't upgrade. May get lucky and find someone that wants to regear and buys it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah it looks like its gonna be sitting in the shop for a long time oh well :)

I got lucky with my old WJ axle. Dude bought it for 250. He had a ton of mods on his WJ already including a 44 front and he was returning it to stock to sell it. It was exactly what he needed. You may luck out with a buyer like that or even someone who has damaged one in an accident and just wants the housing.

mo0s3

I got lucky with my old WJ axle. Dude bought it for 250. He had a ton of mods on his WJ already including a 44 front and he was returning it to stock to sell it. It was exactly what he needed. You may luck out with a buyer like that or even someone who has damaged one in an accident and just wants the housing.

Yeah it would be nice to sale it instead of it sitting around. We will see .

austin160

I just sold mine for 500$ with 3.21 gears complete after my axle swap. Some guy had bought a wreck JK and the front axle was bent so he needed one quick. I don't feel bad about it at all.

mo0s3

Nice

I just sold mine for 500$ with 3.21 gears complete after my axle swap. Some guy had bought a wreck JK and the front axle was bent so he needed one quick. I don't feel bad about it at all.
That would be great if mine sold for that :)

Top Bottom