Are all Geometry Correction Brackets created equally?

human1391

Hello All,

I am looking into geometry correction brackets / control arm drop brackets and I am looking for some input. I know to stay away from the sub $100 ebay specials but is there much of a difference in performance between the Ranchos, Teraflex or AEVs? Personally, i like the fully welded sleeves on the JKS brackets but just wondering if it makes a difference? For reference I am runnings 37s on stock overland wheels w/ the RC 2.5 leveling kit on a 23' Sport S / Ecodeisel.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They are not all created equally but depending on how you use your Jeep, they'll all get the job done. If you spend a lot of time flexing on the rocks, some will take a beating better than others. Me personally, I would say that EVO, Rancho or even JKS is the better way to go.

human1391

Thanks Eddie, my jeep is on pavement 99% of the time so really road manners is what I am primarily looking for.

WJCO

Meme King
Hello All,

I am looking into geometry correction brackets / control arm drop brackets and I am looking for some input. I know to stay away from the sub $100 ebay specials but is there much of a difference in performance between the Ranchos, Teraflex or AEVs? Personally, i like the fully welded sleeves on the JKS brackets but just wondering if it makes a difference? For reference I am runnings 37s on stock overland wheels w/ the RC 2.5 leveling kit on a 23' Sport S / Ecodeisel.
Teraflex used Chinesium in a lot of their prior parts so be careful of that.

Jeeze they are the most expensive too... w/ Eddie's endorsment I'm leaning towards the JKS units
I don't have JKS control arms or geo correction brackets, but I do run one of their lift kits and can say they make pretty good quality stuff at a pretty good price.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I'm running the EVOs and they are super beefy and were easy to install. I didn't have to do any 'fitting'. They just slid right on.

Top Bottom