ARB bulkhead fitting

The BAD Influence

A few years ago I followed Eddie's write up and switched my airlines to stainless braided. Recently had to work on my rear axle, so while it was out, I added an Artec truss. I had planned on going directly into the bulkhead fitting, as Eddie did, so the line came straight up, instead of doing a 90° turn with the Bango fitting. I can't find any fitting or adapter to connect the airline to the bulkhead. Metric, SAE, British....nothing. Does anyone know what the thread type is of the ARB bulkhead fitting? Screenshot_20231020_152009_Chrome.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure that ARB uses JIC. A JIC-04 if I recall. A hydraulic shop should be able to help you out.

WJCO

Meme King
If you're just trying to figure out the thread type without measuring, I would just call ARB. They have great customer service. Post a picture of what your talking about if it's something different.

I found this on Google images. No clue if it's accurate or not.

Arbthread.jpg

The BAD Influence

I'm pretty sure that ARB uses JIC. A JIC-04 if I recall. A hydraulic shop should be able to help you out.
Eddie. Here's the bango bolt next to the JIC4. JIC4 will start, but will only go in about one or 2 threads worth.

Attachments

• 20231020_181919.jpg
    20231020_181919.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom