AR15 for jeep parts

JandSJK

Ok so i got this guy that really wants to buy my AR. I would be selling if for just shy of the cost for EVO bolt on coil overs. Can't decide what to do. Thoughts?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Conman

As kick ass as the EVO coil overs are one thing about firearms is they hold value and usually go up.:thumb: Unless you have a few then I say sell that sucker and rock some coil overs:rock:

ssh6314

AR15 prices are skyrocketing. You could get full EVO bolt ons, installed. For the price of one here in Washington atm. Just depends. If it comes down to letting it sit in your safe forever, or going wheeling with coilovers on a jeep you use daily. I say sell it. And if you have multiples. Def sell it.

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

I would not get rid of your AR unless you had more than one. There are few things in this great wide world that are as wonderful as an AR. Even though coil covers are fantastic I just could not see giving up mine, well unless I had 2.....

andrew -

White_JKU

Funny.. I posted my AR for sale on my Jeep club website yesterday... with the prices right now... you really cant loose.

bl17z90

With all the talks of them banning the sale of "assult weapons" you may want to keep it. If I heard right, they are going to let people who already own an AR15 keep it even when the ban takes effect so if this crap goes through you might not be able to buy another one later. These gun ban talks piss me off :mad:

Atch

I wouldn't sell it. More than likely the prices will keep going up on the gun and may not be able to replace it. Plus the coilovers aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Just keep the gun and save up your pennies. 👍

Serg5000

If I had that choice I would dump. A guns a gun. If you have others then it wouldn't be missed. At least not by me. I have several guns so I wouldn't worry about any one in particular. All you really need is a .22. Nothing that little guy couldn't so.

Good deciding.

FrankenJeeper

Keep the AR. You can buy coil overs later. Might not be able to buy an AR later.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom