Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s great that American manufacturers are answering the call to repurpose their capabilities and keeping their workforce employed...

Anyone self quarantined?

I assure you the info I'm looking at isn't on the network news or network websites regardless of political leaning. [emoji6]

Totally agree this is a massive strain on the system. My nephews fiance works at the VA hospital and he's a LEO working 3 shifts. She has a week on and week off schedule and has now worked 12-18 hrs, 10 days straight. We've been watching their 18 month old daughter since she started the last shift. I can honestly say without a shred of guilt that Blue's Clues
sucks balls.

Too bad we weren’t closer we could hang out and let the kids play! There is actually worse shit than Blues Clues believe it or not

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Like ventilators with Wrangler harness’s?...

Pretty sure GM and Ford were the ones asking for the ventilator bid. Haven’t heard much more since last week. I think what’s finally allowing the face masks to be made is the allowance of n95 masks that are not “medical.” Apparently there’s the n95 we all wear doing construction and there is a separate medical rated one. But now they’re allowing the regular ones to be used, and they’ve waived liability to interim manufacturers if they allow disease transmission that the medical rated ones wouldn’t. I’m guessing they’re waiting on a similar waiver for the ventilators to move forward. I bet a Ford 5.0 could move a lot of air [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom