Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elroy231

Your signature is just as immature as the dems, after all they did move that phrase to the main stream in reference to Trump. Accept that he is our president (I'm not thrilled either) or find another country to live in. Read this local article from a local businessman and right-wing conservative. I think he explains it well.

https://www.vvdailypress.com/story/opinion/2021/01/17/around-town-rhetoric-our-ruination/4189843001/

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
I did find this article to be well worth the few moments it takes to read.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah.... I don't think dementia Joe is referring to the, "Spanish Flu".

My use of, #notmypresident, is a sarcastic, pitch back to the left that started it.

Your mans article about, I guess?, cooling the rhetoric is a bit, meandering. He goes all the way from cancel culture to, folks losing jobs over freedom of speech. So, is he for censorship?

jesse, I don't have any idea how you earn a living, and feed your family. My hope is, your economic situation is secure. I think if you worked on the Keystone XL pipeline, or really any type of job in oil and gas, or coal mining, or steel production, etc., you would understand the lack of, "lets all just get along", attitude.
This nation is going to rapidly and radically change direction, and not for the better.

We could, all 380 million of us join hands and sing the National Anthem, which would be great. But wait... half of the nation would object and take a knee.

I honestly believe, the election was stolen.
If democrats would stop resisting voter ID, laws, MAYBE, my confidence in the integrity of the vote, would be restored.

Finally, no, I will not "find another country to live in". That comment is also hurtful, "rhetoric". I was born here, I love the founding principles, and I will die here.
If its use is sarcastic I do find that quite amusing. And you're right me telling you to find another country is hurtful and hypocritical, for that I apologize. Its this country which allows me to even have this convo without fear of persecution.

Yes I am fortunate that my financial stability has not been affected. I could not imagine having my livelihood stripped out from under me overnight. I do not agree with what he is doing and cannot see any realistic positive outcome for our country in what he is trying to do. I'm not against protecting the environment either. However there are so many processes in place (used to work for a certain land management agency with the same initials as a civil rights movement), that even with a project of this magnitude, the impact is probably as minimal as possible but also what drives the cost of it up. Take the Cal-Nev high-speed rail project. It has been in the works for decades and still has yet to get off the ground. What I'm trying to say is to identify the real problem. Media and social media have the freedom of the press. They hide behind this as they continue to censor what they don't agree with. In my opinion this is fueling the divide, not just the simple disagreement in policies or beliefs. A good analogy is if you take red ants and black ants and put them in a jar, they will comingle and live harmoniously. Shake that jar and now they go to war. The media is societies jar. If they use their power for good we all live ax close to harmoniously ax possible (civil disagreements will occur) but if they choose to take sides and shake the jar like they are doing, we are all at odds with one another about disagreements in beliefs. Again I expect people to disagree with me but that's ok. I'm not gonna try to fight you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
There is increasingly more evidence that the virus actually did originate from a lab in Wuhan and did not occur naturally.

It will be interesting to watch national media trip on its collective dicks explaining why they treated such “lab creation” claims as far right, xenophobic conspiracy theories when many mainstream experts are now saying they are 90% sure the virus was lab created.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
There is increasingly more evidence that the virus actually did originate from a lab in Wuhan and did not occur naturally.

It will be interesting to watch national media trip on its collective dicks explaining why they treated such “lab creation” claims as far right, xenophobic conspiracy theories when many mainstream experts are now saying they are 90% sure the virus was lab created.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. My wife, who isn't conspiratorial at all, has thought from the beginning (based on how the government has restricted our liberties) that this thing was introduced on purpose . In hindsight, I can't disagree.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Wouldn't surprise me one bit. My wife, who isn't conspiratorial at all, has thought from the beginning (based on how the government has restricted our liberties) that this thing was introduced on purpose . In hindsight, I can't disagree.

To be clear, I’m not saying that it was or was not released on purpose. I don’t think there is real evidence of that one way or another yet. I’m only saying there is increasing evidence that the virus is man-made.

jeeeep

Hooked
democrats...

Susan Rosenberg was a member of the terrorist group, Weather Underground. In 1983 she planted a bomb outside the US Senate chamber in 1983 to try to assassinate Republican senators.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler played a role in getting President Clinton to pardon terrorist Susan Rosenberg.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Oh, I suspected this all along, not as a right winger, but as a healthcare professional that doesn’t trust China, or Chinese products.

Chinese shit gets recalled all the time. It’s like their workers don’t care, and truthfully they probably don’t.

Elroy231

Oh, I suspected this all along, not as a right winger, but as a healthcare professional that doesn’t trust China, or Chinese products.

Chinese shit gets recalled all the time. It’s like their workers don’t care, and truthfully they probably don’t.

Every year after the holidays you can go to Walmart, target whatever your store of choice is. Look in the customer service dept at the list of recall toys. Many of them contain lead and the direct from china.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Holy shit those are all fucking awesome [emoji23]

Making fun of Biden is an easy target. It really is. Somewhere around 70 million of my fellow Americans will disagree with me. So be it.

I can honestly say that even during the years of Obama and Clinton, as much as I disliked and disagreed with those fuckers, they had support and reasonable arguments for the people that followed them. It is what it is.

But Biden?! C'mon man! There ain't a single fucker that actually voted for him that has confidence in him as a leader IMO. I have more confidence in my vacuum cleaner. I'm serious. If someone seriously has hope and confidence in Biden, I have no words, really, no offense to anyone, no words.

I get it. There's a fair amount of Americans that don't like Trump (or think they don't like Trump because the media directs their every brain cell step), so Biden is their lord and savior. It is what it is, but supposedly 70 million people voted for this clown to lead the greatest country on earth. Again, I have more trust and confidence in my vacuum cleaner than the general american public. So I'll just keep vacuuming my fucking house and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Making fun of Biden is an easy target. It really is. Somewhere around 70 million of my fellow Americans will disagree with me. So be it.

I can honestly say that even during the years of Obama and Clinton, as much as I disliked and disagreed with those fuckers, they had support and reasonable arguments for the people that followed them. It is what it is.

But Biden?! C'mon man! There ain't a single fucker that actually voted for him that has confidence in him as a leader IMO. I have more confidence in my vacuum cleaner. I'm serious. If someone seriously has hope and confidence in Biden, I have no words, really, no offense to anyone, no words.

I get it. There's a fair amount of Americans that don't like Trump (or think they don't like Trump because the media directs their every brain cell step), so Biden is their lord and savior. It is what it is, but supposedly 70 million people voted for this clown to lead the greatest country on earth. Again, I have more trust and confidence in my vacuum cleaner than the general american public. So I'll just keep vacuuming my fucking house and hope for the best.
I totally agree. Everybody was brainwashed by the media, and believed Biden has the ability to lead because of that same media, even with his lack of reasoning for literally anything he does or plans to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom