Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how deceptive the mainstream media is, lol :

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nts-post-conventions-suffolk-poll/3446536001/

Headline: Exclusive: The conventions over, Joe Biden leads Donald Trump by a narrower 50%-43% in USA TODAY/Suffolk Poll

Well, if you actually open up the article, the SOURCE of the poll is listed as such:

Untitled.jpg

1000 fucking voters?!?!?! And I'm sure there was no bias in the ones they picked :crazyeyes:

The US Population is 328,000,000 people. Let's just cut that in half, hell less than half. Let's assume there is 150,000,000 registered voters. If you multiply that number by .00001(one thousandth of a single percent) , the answer is 1500 people. So by polling roughly one thousandth of one fucking percent of registered voters, the conclusion is met that Biden is leading Trump. Well done, media. Well fucking done.

chewbacca-defense.jpg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nts-post-conventions-suffolk-poll/3446536001/

Headline: Exclusive: The conventions over, Joe Biden leads Donald Trump by a narrower 50%-43% in USA TODAY/Suffolk Poll

Well, if you actually open up the article, the SOURCE of the poll is listed as such:

View attachment 352639

1000 fucking voters?!?!?! And I'm sure there was no bias in the ones they picked :crazyeyes:

The US Population is 328,000,000 people. Let's just cut that in half, hell less than half. Let's assume there is 150,000,000 registered voters. If you multiply that number by .00001(one thousandth of a single percent) , the answer is 1500 people. So by polling roughly one thousandth of one fucking percent of registered voters, the conclusion is met that Biden is leading Trump. Well done, media. Well fucking done.

View attachment 352640

That is one one hundred thousandths of a percent.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honestly, that's the first post convention poll that I've seen. By this time in 2016, there had already been 7 of them. I wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom