Anyone seen this Jeep? Dark Red Sahara on 37's

Has anyone seen this Jeep or know who has owned it in the past? its a 2007 Jeep Wrangler has a wayalife sticker so thought i'd start here first... Message me if you know anything about it. Possibly in Tennessee, Virgina, or FL. PS its not lost or stolen LOL just looking to find out more info.jeep 2.jpgJeep.jpg

Has anyone seen this Jeep or know who has owned it in the past? its a 2007 Jeep Wrangler has a wayalife sticker so thought i'd start here first... Message me if you know anything about it. Possibly in Tennessee, Virgina, or FL. PS its not lost or stolen LOL just looking to find out more info.View attachment 176626View attachment 176627

The Jeep can be found at 1010 10th parkway, Miami, FL. The owner has 6 prong locking lug nuts and hides a key under the back bumper. There are many tow points on the vehicle for hooking a winch to if needed. I believe he works nights and takes a different vehicle to work. Sometimes the left rear door is left unlocked. Not that you would need any of that info, but just sayin.

The Jeep can be found at 1010 10th parkway, Miami, FL. The owner has 6 prong locking lug nuts and hides a key under the back bumper. There are many tow points on the vehicle for hooking a winch to if needed. I believe he works nights and takes a different vehicle to work. Sometimes the left rear door is left unlocked. Not that you would need any of that info, but just sayin.

LOL I just bought it and was looking to get some information about what all they have done to it/ dates it was done. I think I'm around the 4th or 5th owner. So far the Jeep is doing great, I was also hoping i might find some photos on here somewhere of it in action. PS it already had the WAYALIFE decal.

LOL I just bought it and was looking to get some information about what all they have done to it/ dates it was done. I think I'm around the 4th or 5th owner. So far the Jeep is doing great, I was also hoping i might find some photos on here somewhere of it in action. PS it already had the WAYALIFE decal.

^This explains a lot more.

If you post some suspension pics and other things we can probably tell you what it all is. Stop by and give us a wave.

With a name like autoaccessgarage I'd be inclined to think that you'd know the mods by looking it over.

By the way the place that pops up on Google for 1010 10th parkway is shown below LOL

Nice detective work. [emoji15]

You bought a used jeep and didn't inspect it? Didn't ask the seller for details? 4-5th owner aside, I'd be taking a vehicle to a quality mechanic before throwing my money to buy it.

Good luck finding the details you want. Hard to say if I've seen it as there are over 20,000 members posting up here.

Top Bottom