Anybody run 37x13.5r20 Nitto Mud Grapplers on 20" ATX Slabs

Thunder

I'm a big fan of the 40x15.5 Nitto Mud Grapplers on the 20" ATX Slabs Moby used to run and Rubicat runs now.

I don't know if I'll ever get built up enough to run 40s or not. I'd like to. But I want to run 37s for sure. Do any of you run 37s on 20s?

cmireles

I don't but it sounds like that would be a good plan economically if you hope to run the 40/15.5 20's one day.

BLCK4X4

Id look into Toyo OpenCountry M/T tires, I LOVE THEM, quietest on the market, awesome traction, and aggressive look...that's my two cents lol

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Id look into Toyo OpenCountry M/T tires, I LOVE THEM, quietest on the market, awesome traction, and aggressive look...that's my two cents lol

What does any of that have to do with a 37x13.5x20 nitto mud grappler? Literally none of what you said has anything to do with this thread.

Wethy

Anybody run 37x13.5r20 Nitto Mud Grapplers on 20" ATX Slabs

I would just check the rim mounting with allowance for the 37/13.50/20's against the slab width and go from there. A buddy of mine has the same tire on a stock Ford rim I think it looks good personally! I could just never justify the tire/rim price of 20's ha ha

Edit: the slab is 20x10" wide rim and the nitro site shows the grappler at an 8.5-11" mounting allowance so as far as that goes you should be good!

Last edited:

Thunder

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Aside from increased cost, are there any other negatives I should consider if running 37s on 20s off-road? Is there enough tire there when aired down?

Top Bottom