Another newbie intro (north las vegas)

TEAMSLO

Jay here.... the name/handle comes from cars and roadracing motorcycles and has stuck with me for 2 decades. Came across this by way of the YouTube channel.

1st time Jeep owner and absolute newbie to anything but asphalt. Mojave owner for almost 4 weeks now.

Method 702, with 37" Mickey Thompson Baja Boss ATs. 2" AEV, JL mini, out with factory drop in and in with the trail rail system and swing cases. ACE sliders was supposed to be here today bit now delayed for delivery

Still researching recovery gear, how to attach n carry along with bumpers and winch and a few other items.

I will say this... I had no clue what I was getting into with the Gladiator. 1st vehicle ever owned that made me happy when it got dirty. Getting the kids and heading off the asphalt has been such a great experience, I believe everyone should try it at least once and have been talking to others into doing so.

Anyway, thanks for having me here and looking forward to learning from many of you in the near future.

Attachments

• 20211017_143150.jpg
    20211017_143150.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 17

TrailHunter

Hooked
Congrats and welcome... Hitting the dirt for the first time is awesome... and you’ll be chasing that high for a while. 👍🏽

Top Bottom