Andrew's Build

Lookin sweet on the beach , I wanted to get my beach permit but I think it's to late now , why they stop allowing permits to be bought is beyond me

Sent from my JK

Lookin sweet on the beach , I wanted to get my beach permit but I think it's to late now , why they stop allowing permits to be bought is beyond me

Sent from my JK

Thanks : ). Unfortunately they have stopped selling the permits. I tried to get one for my fiancées dad and they said they stopped selling them. They told me the cutoff date is April 31st every year just so you know for next year. I think they start selling it again in September. It makes no sense to me either. They would have so many more people buying the permits if they just let you buy em year round. It's stupid

Thanks : ). Unfortunately they have stopped selling the permits. I tried to get one for my fiancées dad and they said they stopped selling them. They told me the cutoff date is April 31st every year just so you know for next year. I think they start selling it again in September. It makes no sense to me either. They would have so many more people buying the permits if they just let you buy em year round. It's stupid

Yea so stupid and I was waiting on my real plates to come that's why I had to wait ...... Lame

Sent from my JK

trimmed fenders

with help from another forum member (mrmet1983) i trimmed my front fenders, rears to be done soon

089.JPG

087.JPG

093.JPG

Last edited:
Looks much better , maybe next weekend we can do the rears.

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Looks sweet and its being used right :)

Same tire/wheel setup as me. Curious which bump stops did you go with for the spare? And do you notice it bounce your entire tailgate at all when you hit highway bumps?

Last edited:
Looks sweet and its being used right :)

Same tire/wheel setup as me. Curious which bump stops did you go with for the spare? And do you notice it bounce your entire tailgate at all when you hit highway bumps?

Right now I bought the daystar bump stops but to be honest I dont like them at all, they seem too flimsy to have any support for the tire. The tire shakes a little when going over hard bumps but that's it. Right now I have it mounted to the stock tire carrier with the teraflex spare tire extension bracket on it. It seems ok right now but I understand I am taking a great risk of damaging my tailgate running it like this. I only plan on running this only as long as I have to till I get a bumper tire carrier which I plan to get in January

Right now I bought the daystar bump stops but to be honest I dont like them at all, they seem too flimsy to have any support for the tire. The tire shakes a little when going over hard bumps but that's it. Right now I have it mounted to the stock tire carrier with the teraflex spare tire extension bracket on it. It seems ok right now but I understand I am taking a great risk of damaging my tailgate running it like this. I only plan on running this only as long as I have to till I get a bumper tire carrier which I plan to get in January

Thats what mine does. I had to cut the first part of the bump stops off but i do like them. I also plan on getting a bumper/tire carrier and hopefully it will be soon.

Hope to see you at Rausch the next time we put together a forum trip.

Was going to say I found the daystar bumps a little disappointing as well..what I did was mount the spare on the Poly relocating bracket and then cut some of the "disks" off the daystar bump and gorilla glue them to my sock bump and I found that did a much better job of taking out the wiggles. The base of the daystar bump is just too flimsy now they are made out of that foam....apparently we all missed it when they were made out of rubber and much better at doing their job.

I also found out the hard way that the lugs on my relocation bracket are longer than stock...no big deal popping the decorative cover off my normal lugs.....but I did break one of my locking lugs as well before I realized wtf happened.....you live you learn!

I am also just using this as a temporary fix till I can afford the bumper/tire carrier of my choice!

Cheers

Last edited:

Mine is really tight. I have washes in the desert going faster then I should have been and it hasn't moved one bit. What backspacing is on your wheels? Are they stock?

Top Bottom