AllAmericanInfidel's JKU Build Thread -

HLKSMSH

I see two CLS bags in your garage you better turn them in lol. Nice jeep looking good and for the CLS bags I have 3 and use one in the jeep.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Everything about your rig is looking sweet Joe! I really am digging those doors. You have some more specs on the lift you installed? ...and yes we did buy it!:yup: Needs a tad bit of TLC and working on that.

JKbrick

How tight did you make the top of your front shocks? I held the shock as tight as I could by hand and the little book that came with them said compress the bushing 1/8" but it's not really compressed at all, just tight.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395008900.909485.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395008916.873262.jpg

HILLZ

Awesome looking rig man, that front bumper look beautiful, looked great in raw form i would of been tempted to just clear it and let the fab work shine through but i'm glad to see you didn't smooth out the welds before painting.
can't wait to see what you do next.. :rock::rock::thumb::thumb:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Awesome looking rig man, that front bumper look beautiful, looked great in raw form i would of been tempted to just clear it and let the fab work shine through but i'm glad to see you didn't smooth out the welds before painting.
can't wait to see what you do next.. :rock::rock::thumb::thumb:

Thanks! I would be lying if I said the thought didn't cross my mind to just clear coat them. The welds on the FMF bumper and the EVO sliders are works of art! It was almost a shame to paint over them.

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Looks like you also got more than 2" of lift from the JKS coils. Sweet Jeep

Definitely, measurements right after install were at 3" right when we set it back on the ground. I'm hoping with the weight of the bumper/sliders and settling Ill get 2.5, but well see. If we ever have a decent weather day here Ill measure and post up some numbers.

JKbrick

Definitely, measurements right after install were at 3" right when we set it back on the ground. I'm hoping with the weight of the bumper/sliders and settling Ill get 2.5, but well see. If we ever have a decent weather day here Ill measure and post up some numbers.

They must have accidentally sent me coils for a 4 door, since I got 3.5" of lift out of them

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Oh my bad, I thought I remembered two options for front and one for rear. I am really getting old, damn

Northridge has 1 spring option for the rear, and 2 different part numbers for the fronts (1 for 2 door and 1 for 4 door). My rears are stamped JSPEC 1618 and fronts are stamped JSPEC 1619. Not sure if that helps.

JKbrick

Northridge has 1 spring option for the rear, and 2 different part numbers for the fronts (1 for 2 door and 1 for 4 door). My rears are stamped JSPEC 1618 and fronts are stamped JSPEC 1619. Not sure if that helps.

My fronts say 1616, apparently they are correct. Just surprised still I got 3.5" out of a 2" kit. Not complaining at all. I took Brick to breakfast today for the first time on the new Fox shocks and am very happy with the ride. Does yours still ride like stock too?

Top Bottom