All My Texas Neighbors

I think I saw your jeep at the main entrances when I was entering the park. You have a nice looking jeep. That sucks that your cooling fan quit on you.

Thanks!!
I thought that was you but was not sure
Yeah we had been there for a couple of hours and it was overheating pretty good at that point I took it to the quarter car wash to get the mud off the radiator and engine to help and let it cool while setting there

It did pretty good on the way home with out the fan as long as I kept the rpm's down ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389575983.830614.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389576000.146776.jpg

I've seen miles and miles of Texas

Next time we think about going I will put it out there again and maybe we can meet up

Next time we think about going I will put it out there again and maybe we can meet up

Yeah. I'm hoping to back there in a few weeks so I can test out my 2.5 rock krawler lift when I get it put on next weekend hopefully.

I guess I qualify for this thread I will be getting stationed at Ft. Bliss in a few months I hear there are some fun trails out there.

I just left from El Paso. There some good trails out there. Mostly sand dunes but for me I liked New Mexico better. There's this group of people you should check out. They do trail runs every month or so. Oldckool4x4.com

I just left from El Paso. There some good trails out there. Mostly sand dunes but for me I liked New Mexico better. There's this group of people you should check out. They do trail runs every month or so. Oldckool4x4.com

IM SORRY! OLSKOOL4x4.com and or also RUBBERDOWN.net. Frank is a buddy of mine and he gets all kinds off offroading fun there in El Paso From Hill Climbs, mudd Boggs, Sand Drags, poker runs, Father's Day runs and Just for the F$&@ of it runs.

Anyone still have interest in going to hidden falls this weekend. I'll know for sure tomorrow if I can make it but wanted to see if anyone else wants to go.

I am free this weekend either day. If anyone wants to go let me know. Saturday or Sunday work for me.

I'd like to go sat or sunday. Gotta talk to the wife and see what's a better day. Anyone else want to go. Should be nice weather :)

sent from phone to interwebz

I might be free on Sunday. I slipped up and offered to help someone move on Saturday. I'll know sure by Friday evening.

I might be free on Sunday. I slipped up and offered to help someone move on Saturday. I'll know sure by Friday evening.

If you can't get outta Saturday helping move your friend, we could move it to sunday. Whatever works better for the majority is cool with me. Just let us know.

sent from phone to interwebz

Ok so we have locked in Sunday at 11 for hidden falls. It will be

Angry Aussie
13gecko
Shaka

If anyone else is free and can make it on Sunday let us or we will see you out there. If you can't make it we will do it again soon.

Top Bottom