Airsoft?

WJCO

Meme King
Any of you do airsoft? My son just got into it. We have a friend that has over 100 acres and we went out there today with about 15 guys. I just watched but it looked fun enough that I'm going to have to get a setup. Middle school kids with their dads making tactical decisions in the woods. It was fun.

Any of you do airsoft? My son just got into it. We have a friend that has over 100 acres and we went out there today with about 15 guys. I just watched but it looked fun enough that I'm going to have to get a setup. Middle school kids with their dads making tactical decisions in the woods. It was fun.
I do a fair amount for our force on force classes and have gone out to a few matches and it’s actually a ton of fun. Expensive as fuck for good gear and you’d be surprised how fucking good some of these kids are.

Tons of fun and most places have gear you can rent to try it out. Highly recommend.

WJCO

Meme King
I do a fair amount for our force on force classes and have gone out to a few matches and it’s actually a ton of fun. Expensive as fuck for good gear and you’d be surprised how fucking good some of these kids are.

Tons of fun and most places have gear you can rent to try it out. Highly recommend.
It was a blast to watch. The kids are great at it. They had several games with themes. My kid's set-up was less than 200 bucks. But like any hobby, yes you can spend way more than that.

Spazbyt

Hooked
I played alot of paintball at a field inside a old Kmart building. We played airsoft in the wearhouse and office areas. Every so often we would go back there and wreck the meal team 6 guys that would show up just to "intimidate" the kids. I had a few Tokyo Marui's that were well made but that was 15 years ago.

We played that a lot years ago as well, it was a ton of fun. We would get together with my brother and his family and play at night in the woods… it got real when he slipped into the darkness- we knew our asses were about to be handed to us. Lmao

Top Bottom