@Aireck JKUR build

Been helping out with jeepin' with Judd event in bartow, fl. When and flexed my jeep on a couple of obstacles. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420330906.797251.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420330952.116410.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420331006.929979.jpg

Sweet, so did you just round that lip off the lower part on just the tierod ends or on the draglink as well

Sweet, so did you just round that lip off the lower part on just the tierod ends or on the draglink as well

Just on the bottom where the tie rod bolts. The top where the drag link had a misalignment spacer so it needs to be flat.

Nice, make sure u got the track bar relocate bracket. so u keep the track bar and drag link are parallel

I got the bracket, did you weld it on right away or just bolt it on, I'm having our local 4x4 shop align it after the install

I got the bracket, did you weld it on right away or just bolt it on, I'm having our local 4x4 shop align it after the install

I have an Artec Truss so I had to use the artec HD trackbar. I weld everything, bc its stronger than bolts.

Top Bottom