AI Jeep Advice - Have you Tried It?

Spazbyt

Hooked
Ok, this is fun lol.

Are members of the Wayalife forum pleasant?

Online forums, in general, are composed of a diverse range of people with varying personalities, perspectives, and communication styles. Some members of the Wayalife forum may be friendly, helpful, and engage in positive discussions. They might be willing to share their knowledge, offer advice, and foster a sense of camaraderie among Jeep enthusiasts.

However, like any online community, there may also be instances of disagreement, different opinions, or occasional negative interactions. It's important to approach online forums with an open mind and respectful attitude, as the tone and experiences can vary from thread to thread or among different members.

If you're considering joining or engaging with the Wayalife forum, it's advisable to read through some discussions to get a sense of the community dynamics and evaluate if it aligns with your expectations and interests. Remember to follow the forum's guidelines, be respectful to others, and contribute positively to the discussions to help foster a pleasant environment.

SeaSharp

We had a buyout option at work last week so I started polishing my resume with it. I've used ChatGPT and the built-in one in the Edge browser (look for the b icon in top right which will take you to bing chat). Both of them have different takes on how they operate. But boy, did it save me some time. Just feed it some information and ask it to rewrite it, does a fantastic job!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nice try but it doesn’t talk about using them both together.

JimLee

Hooked
Even the fucking bot said one or the other.
No, not really, but hey just make some shit up. It's really simple, no amount of caster is going to correct high control arm angles that affect front impact feel, and anti dive. This is suspension 101 shit. Hey don't do it if you don't want, my jeep drives great and that's what matters to me. I'm not trying to convince anyone to do things my way, I'm trying to show that there's a lot of different ways to skin a cat that work. I know that doesn't fit with the WAL forum "build your jeep our way or fuck you!" mentality, but hey, I was never a follower.

Last edited:
No, not really, but hey just make some shit up. It's really simple, no amount of caster is going to correct high control arm angles that affect front impact feel, and anti dive. This is suspension 101 shit. Hey don't do it if you don't want, my jeep drives great and that's what matters to me. I'm not trying to convince anyone to do things my way, I'm trying to show that there's a lot of different ways to skin a cat that work. I know that doesn't fit with the WAL forum "build your jeep our way or fuck you!" mentality, but hey, I was never a follower.
This is just suspension 101 shit! What is wrong with these people who disagree? Were they home schooled on an Amish farm, or what?

Top Bottom