Got these goodies the other day:
Hi-lift Xtreme and EVO C gussets

1391819145251.jpg

Oh and my switch face for my windshield lights:

1391819178209.jpg

The Force will be with you.... always

Last edited:

Aeraun

Good looking build so far! Im a little behind you, but I'll catch up! Or not... LOL

Thanks dude. Can't wait to see your lift. I've exhausted the Jeep fund atm so now's your chance to catch up haha

bl17z90

Good looking build so far! Im a little behind you, but I'll catch up! Or not... LOL

Don't worry about trying to catch up. It is fun when you build up but if you're anything like me you get over confident (maybe cocky idk) and you end up burning yourself. Ask Mark Ed and Keoni about my last black trail :bleh:

Aeraun

Don't worry about trying to catch up. It is fun when you build up but if you're anything like me you get over confident (maybe cocky idk) and you end up burning yourself. Ask Mark Ed and Keoni about my last black trail :bleh:

Don't forget you almost pulled Derek's rig down the hill with you..... Ballz

Aeraun

Yeah that trail will be much more fun when its dry. I'll bet your 4 door would climb it nice too.

Think I can make it. Just worried about that tree on the inside of the turn. Really don't want to hit it especially if I still have the painted hard top on

bl17z90

Think I can make it. Just worried about that tree on the inside of the turn. Really don't want to hit it especially if I still have the painted hard top on

Take it a little wider and if needed we'll find a way to keep you off

Aeraun

Had a great wrenching party this weekend at Nates house again. Big shout out to him, Barb, Ed, and Scott. Always a good time.

Got my EVO C gussets and synergy LCA skid on:

Nate going at it

1393300562167.jpg
1393300590576.jpg

Primed then painted.

1393300677694.jpg
1393300697773.jpg
1393300448856.jpg
1393300464277.jpg

And synergy rear shock/ LCA brackets

Going crazy on the grinder

1393300765444.jpg
1393300787910.jpg
1393300807147.jpg

Finished product

1393300512671.jpg

Ed taking 5 while we were working on Scott's rig. Fawkin guy

1393300856923.jpg

Thanks again douchebags:beer:

bl17z90

I need to get my gussets on. The giy that usually welds for me is nervous to weld the evo gussets on because of the way they sit around the ball joints.

bl17z90

Looks good though. Those lower control arm skids are great. Take a look at mine sometime, they have been beaten to hell, one is actually dented but is still holding strong. I have the evo ones but synergy is probably similar quality, those guys make great products.

Aeraun

Looks good though. Those lower control arm skids are great. Take a look at mine sometime, they have been beaten to hell, one is actually dented but is still holding strong. I have the evo ones but synergy is probably similar quality, those guys make great products.

Yeh Balls, synergy stuff is awesome. The gussets are a bit nerve racking to weld but you gotta weld a bit, take a break to let it cool off and then go back. Everything went surprisingly smoothly.

Aeraun

That's awesome, love the welding mask.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeh Tom, wrenching parties at Nates are off the wall lol. Got him to give me a crash course on welding so hopefully soon I'll get mine own

bl17z90

You guys gotta call me next time i live 30 minutes from Nate. Not to mention I know how to weld semi decent :bleh:

Top Bottom