ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojaveMike

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the opportunity for a chance to win a great suspension kit.
This would be a great upgrade to my Mojave. I plan on doing a lot more overlanding and light to moderate wheeling, with the occasional difficult trails.
My two girls love to off-road and explore the desert and this would definitely make that an easier ride.
C72A5A17-F210-47DD-A43B-57F83C719179.jpeg

RMC2

Caught the Bug
B5A4C1A0-940E-4060-8D77-3B1423A7F22E.jpeg
Thanks for another awesome opportunity for someone to win this cool suspension system. I would use the ACCUAIR to make room for some taller tires and still have the ability to lower it down for the wife to get in. And also be able to load stuff on the roof and go on more adventures.

NorsemanZero

Good vid Eddie & Cindy… and love a chance to get an upgrade for my JK. :)

Heavy working on updates but the suspension is stock. Saving but an upgrade would be an awesome that I could win. after the great vids about the accuser system i have dreamed of that and more.

Attachments

• AF2804EE-A3E2-414A-8115-80F84DC1ACE6.jpeg
    AF2804EE-A3E2-414A-8115-80F84DC1ACE6.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

stevec

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.

I'd like this suspension for the variable heights that it can be adjusted to. Plus, my wife is short and she'd probably be grateful too :). I primarily use my jeep to go camping and exploring.

Attachments

• AnzaSqueeze.jpg
    AnzaSqueeze.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 3

penmoe23

Wow this is awesome thanks wayalife and accuair. The reason I could use this is the versatility , I can still haul the kids and all sporting equipment to and from practice and then take an offroad trip at the same time while still keeping my bed rack and tent on. This would make it much easier to do all the sports dad things and still have fun with friends, and still maintain all the ride quality needed to do any of these tasks.

Attachments

• 20201213_122247.jpg
    20201213_122247.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 0

SupeRuss

Thanks Accuair for supporting Wayalife! I've been a member here for almost 10 years and on my third Wrangler. This one is a 2023 JLUR Diesel that I am planning to hit the trails with heavier than ever with that 442 ft lbs of torque!

Attachments

• 20230304_114429.jpg
    20230304_114429.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 0
i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
Thanks for the opportunity to win this awesome lift system

Attachments

• CA4405E9-769F-4FFE-BECA-5D2E2237FD0F.jpeg
    CA4405E9-769F-4FFE-BECA-5D2E2237FD0F.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 1

k-ray5150

i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

k-ray5150

I love how factory the suspension system looks. The adjustment of ride height is very cool and would be very helpful for my upcoming Colorado adventure.

Attachments

• IMG_20221017_091500_296.jpg
    IMG_20221017_091500_296.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 1

Nickb1907

Thanks for the chance! I would like to get a nice lift installed on my 4XE Rubicon. I want my boys (4 and 8) to start wrenching with their dad to install it. Then test it offroad on their first big offroad adventure.

1679272243481.png

Mojave Chad

Alright alright alright! Super stoked on the chance to win this, as suspension/lift is actually the next mod I would like to do. I work at a Trauma hospital and park in the garage, so having something that is adjustable for any clearance issues would be right up my alley. Also being able to use it on trail for adjusting or heck even here in California with all the flooding would be beneficial. I really appreciate you for doing this for people and all your great reviews. You have influenced my purchases and helped me spend my money. Lol

Attachments

• 3ED16762-0B60-46BF-BE04-12C72968ABF5.jpeg
    3ED16762-0B60-46BF-BE04-12C72968ABF5.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 4

OldDude

What a great giveaway!!! My wife and I are in the process of building our Gladiator to use for overlanding. I think that it would be the perfect suspension for the added weight of bed rack, tent and all the gear needed to travel And with already have on board air, our JT is ready. Good Luck to everyone that enters. E4FA0265-C54E-45CD-BF7A-8F88AB062A8C.jpeg

PR 4wd

I’ve lived in Puerto Rico for 3 years and I’m brand new to the avid Jeep community here. I just purchased this 2015 Wrangler and I am so pumped to see this beautiful island more intimately. I live 1/2 mile from secluded beaches that require a 4 wheel drive and can’t wait to drive down instead of walking. I love Wayalife and you guys have inspired me to join the fold!!! Can’t wait to post more pictures of the amazing off-roading here! IMG-20230409-WA0003.jpg IMG-20230409-WA0001.jpg IMG-20230409-WA0001.jpg IMG-20230409-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:

hobbz

This is a awesome giveaway. I'd love to win it. It would go on my 2020 JT. I would love to have it to make it easier for my vertically challenged wife of over 20 years to get in, and to keep the truck level on the many occasions that I use it as a real truck.

Attachments

• IMG_20200216_131218249.jpg
    IMG_20200216_131218249.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom