AccuAir question

Stevenfosterrj

I am thinking of adding the AccuAir suspension to my 2019 JLU Rubicon. Wife's mobility does not allow any lift that raises the access and restricts her ability to get in (we tried). Looks like people have had this system on for about a year but no follow up with any issues or problems. Even the Wayalife videos didn't show followup after the first tests. Has anyone had issues or breaks on the trail (we want to do the Rubicon Trail next summer) that had to be delt with? Thanks for any input.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Guess you haven't seen this video...

We tested this Gladiator from November of 2022 till the end of August of this year. No problems, no breaks, no issues. Worked surprisingly well except at high speeds in the whoops. But then, nothing short of coilovers AND triple bypass shocks will allow you to do that.

WJCO

Meme King
I am thinking of adding the AccuAir suspension to my 2019 JLU Rubicon. Wife's mobility does not allow any lift that raises the access and restricts her ability to get in (we tried). Looks like people have had this system on for about a year but no follow up with any issues or problems. Even the Wayalife videos didn't show followup after the first tests. Has anyone had issues or breaks on the trail (we want to do the Rubicon Trail next summer) that had to be delt with? Thanks for any input.
Welcome to Wayalife.

Top Bottom