A2Z Overland Camp & Expo - December 9th-11th 2022

TrailHunter

Hooked
Do we need to preregister for the poker run…I’m a little loopy right now, took a flt from Teti’aroa to Tahiti, Tahiti to Honolulu, now on a plane to Kona Big Island…started 3pm HI time yesterday…one hour of sleep
Thats a lot of ugly destinations.. Sounds Rough. Lol

Be there Friday around 1pm staying at a hotel instead of camping
Yeah we are staying at the Golden Nugget, mainly because the wife and kid will be going as well.
Same here, heading out early morning Friday from SoCal, Will be there around midday Friday. The event starts at 12 or so I believe. Any plans for the Wayalife group? I'm getting excited!
Yeah hoping to get there around noonish ourselves 🤘🏼

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo - getting close! And, for those of you coming in early on Friday, Cindy and I would love to take you guys out on a short run to see come cool stuff out in the desert. All easy stock friendly stuff but I think you'll enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing you all there :)

Sylvester

WooHoo - getting close! And, for those of you coming in early on Friday, Cindy and I would love to take you guys out on a short run to see come cool stuff out in the desert. All easy stock friendly stuff but I think you'll enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing you all there :)
where should we meet you?

Definitely! Any rough estimate of the time? Trying to plan when to head out 😎

jeeeep

Hooked
good to hear! I may not pack all the usual tool bags, save a few hundred pounds of gear lol

JT@623

Hooked
Well balls I won’t make it until early Saturday.

Top Bottom