A2Z Overland Camp & Expo - December 9th-11th 2022

DZRTJP

What is Gobilocks?
My wife & I decided to both down size from 3 vehicles & upgrade one vehicle. We traded in a Grand Cherokee L & our 2010 JKUR. We bought a 2022 JLR 2 door in Gobi Tan. We have our 4 door Ram for driving my disabled son & her disabled mother (they both had trouble getting in & out of the JKUR and Grand L). The JLR is just for us to enjoy together. She says it's so cute & just right for us. So it turned into a play on words when we wanted to name it 😁.

Gretchen

My wife & I decided to both down size from 3 vehicles & upgrade one vehicle. We traded in a Grand Cherokee L & our 2010 JKUR. We bought a 2022 JLR 2 door in Gobi Tan. We have our 4 door Ram for driving my disabled son & her disabled mother (they both had trouble getting in & out of the JKUR and Grand L). The JLR is just for us to enjoy together. She says it's so cute & just right for us. So it turned into a play on words when we wanted to name it 😁.
That’s cute. Well, have a nice day.

JAGS

Hooked
This sounds like a nice relaxing trip. I’ll be keeping my eye out on dates as that is right around when both kids will be coming home from college for winter break.

If I can make it work, I’d love come out and join the fun.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn. Would love to but the JK is currently down with some ugly engine issues. I’m hoping to get them sorted in time

It keeps throwing intermittent codes for cam sensors and a torque signal request denied code. Sends it into limp mode. I’ll clear it and sometimes it won’t come back in for a thousand miles or so… other times it comes on within 20-30 miles. Always when on the freeway. It’s pretty startling. The codes are P0394 and C121C. All wiring looks good… swapped both cam sensors…. Dealer had it for a couple weeks and they couldn’t figure it out. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Well that sucks. Hope you get things figured out and sooner than later.
Going…signed up on the water
Awesome! (y)
I want to go but sadly I am scheduled to work that weekend. 😩 I’m going to try and get it off but I highly doubt it.
If there's anyway you can make it, we'll look forward to seeing you there. :)
Sounds like a really cool time, don’t think my Jeep will be here yet, but maybe in time if there is a New Years run!
LOL - it'd be amazing if your Jeep did show up by then :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m going. Taking my truck with camper. I have an RV spot on the waterfront. Flat towing my Jeep.
WooHoo!! I guess we know where the party is going to be then 😁
damn, sounds fun but it's a 2 day drive to get there.. hmm, may be a good time to spend a week or 2 with family in SLC afterwards
Yeah, that sounds like a great idea (y)
I’m interested in camping with my son
Awesome :cool:
If we can arrange a "sitter", we'll drive over to meet ya'll. Bullhead is just the other side of the mountains from us. It will give us a chance to take Gobilocks out for a meet & greet 😁.
Hope you can make it happen :)
Looking forward to the event, will be there.
Be great to see you out there (y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, I plan on showing up Friday and staying all 3 days of the event. I plan on getting there whenever the event starts that day (remind me again...? Lol)
Okay, cool. I don't know if I saw a time when things start on Friday but I'll assume that it'll mainly be a check in kind of thing. In any case, I think we're gonna try to get in early. Maybe we can plan a quick sunset run or something.

Okay, cool. I don't know if I saw a time when things start on Friday but I'll assume that it'll mainly be a check in kind of thing. In any case, I think we're gonna try to get in early. Maybe we can plan a quick sunset run or something.
Just looked on the site, noon apparently. I'm heading out from the coast and it's about a 5 to 5 and half hour drive. Probably was gonna head out at 6 am or so. That could be fun! If you plan on getting in or meeting up earlier I'm sure you'll keep us in the loop 😎

Brute

Hooked
Also, in case it was missed, Cindy and I do plan on doing some "unofficial" runs while we're out at this event. Would love to have a couple members of WAYALIFE join us if you're interested :cool:
If I drive Brute down November I’m down with doing some trails…but if I only have my Bronco I may not…

Top Bottom