A wave from Houston Texas

PBO

:standing wave: Hello from Houston

Just joined the forum today. (have been lurking for a while) I bought my 2010 White JKU new in, well 2010... It was about a week before I got married in St. Thomas to my gorgeous wife, where ironically our rental was a 2010 White JK. So now 3 years and 45k or so fun and trouble free miles later it has taken us from Houston to Durango Colorado and Ruidoso New Mexico, on camping trips around Texas and many trips to the beach in Surfside/Galveston. The next trip I want to take most is to Big Bend and the backcountry dirt roads and the of course hopefully one day to Moab...

Now for the somewhat disappointing part, as of right now my jeep is still stock :grayno: despite my dreaming and that powerful want want feeling that the pics and build threads give me. My plan was to wear out the stock tires (and pay it off) fist then start to build, who knew those things would last 50k miles :idontknow: Well I am now FINALLY getting close to starting (3 long years later) I am looking forward to learning and getting advice from all my fellow jeepers here on wayalife.
Since I cant post any actual build specs beyond STOCK I figure I would just throw out the first things my current planning/dreaming

Trying to decide between the metalcloak duroflex lift, the synergy stage 2, or the aev 3.5....

Anyway, its great to be on here and I look forward to all the jeepin and amazing rigs to come :thumb:

Patrick

David1tontj

Welcome to wayalife!! I'd say the first mod should be some sweet decals!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Top Bottom