A Wave from Down Under

TRAILN

Hi guys - thanks for letting us join this group. Been watching the vids on Youtube for a while now (awesome stuff) and have very proudly adorned my Wrangler with the 'WAYALIFE' windscreen (sorry, windshield) sticker. Looks fantastic! Haven't seen another like it around town yet.

We're members of the Melbourne Jeep Owners Club, which has around 250 active members. Our slogan is We Get 'Em Dirty ... plenty of mud in Victoria. There's not a heap of options in the way of rock/boulder tracks to traverse unfortunately.

MJOC hosted the Jeep Jamboree here in Melbourne in 2010 and had around 500 Jeeps rock up for a 3 day event. Plans are taking shape for a repeat in 2014 :clap2: (fingers crossed)

My son puts together short videos of our trips, so from time to time we'll post them up (once we figure out how to do that LOL)

Anyway, back to work for me.

Cheers :standing wave:

Webe

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave: I've seen a few Assie 4x videos. You do have a few but yes we Americans are spoiled on the west coast for places to go.

TRAILN

MOAB is on the wish list for holiday destination :rolleyes: :)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKLIFE

Welcome to Wayalife! I've wanted to jeep down there. My Wife's Grandfather won a race down there in 1974 that started in London and finished in Sydney. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378986383.729692.jpg
The pic was taken on the steps of the Opera House.

Clark Griswold

Welcome, I am a newbie as well, this is a great Forum to be part of so far. My company just purchased a company in Adelaide with my help as I did a due diligence trip in March of this year. I will be coming for a few visits in 2014 and would love to see the Jamboree in Melbourne if the timing is right. We have an office in Melbourne so I could make an excuse to get there...

Top Bottom