A Great Big Hello From Texas!!

Texasjeep01

Hey Y'all! I just joined this forum today and I am loving it so far! This was my rig during the summer when I bought it and this is it a few weeks ago. I have been wheeling 2 times and I have almost rolled it twice. I have already been rained on topless twice, covered in mud inside and out, and I have camped with it, so I'm still getting used to her. So far this forum is way friendlier than JeepForum and I hope this will be my new go to place for info. Thanks Y'all!

Attachments

• image-306170307.jpg
    image-306170307.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 49
Welcome to the wayalife family!! That tj is looking great!! You must like to wheel at night! And if you're not "almost rolling" then you're not trying hard enough!! Happy to have you here!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

So glad you joined up bro. It was nice to meet you at hidden falls, I'm glad you came and said hi. This will quickly become you go to place. Check out the wayalife videos on YouTube and you will be hooked. The people on here are amazing!! Best group of people I've ever been a part of. And I'm proud of it.

Top Bottom