A Dirt Head's JK

I’ve been riding for years now, since late middle school early high school, but rarely find the time with work unfortunately. Trying to fit it in more.

Same. Kinda fell of for a while and pushed myself to ride a lot more last year. Been awesome.

My uncle in Vallejo just told me he did 2400 miles on his mountain bike last year…

Just got back from another hell of a good time on the 2024 new year’s run!

Thanks to an optional line I took totally blind early on in the trail, I ripped off my license plate bracket and scuffed my rocker guard and right rear fender (again lol) while climbing up the right side of the ledge.

Thankfully, no body damage is to be reported and I hope I made it easier on what line NOT to take for the guys behind me. Lol, all these can be fixed up no problem so all is well.

IMG_4728.jpeg IMG_4734.jpeg IMG_4736.jpeg IMG_4738.jpeg

Oh, and I love free stickers.
IMG_4740.jpeg IMG_4744.jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got back from another hell of a good time on the 2024 new year’s run!

Thanks to an optional line I took totally blind early on in the trail, I ripped off my license plate bracket and scuffed my rocker guard and right rear fender (again lol) while climbing up the right side of the ledge.

Thankfully, no body damage is to be reported and I hope I made it easier on what line NOT to take for the guys behind me. Lol, all these can be fixed up no problem so all is well.

View attachment 400205 View attachment 400206 View attachment 400207 View attachment 400208

Oh, and I love free stickers.
View attachment 400209 View attachment 400210
LOL - awesome! Nice to see your Jeep cleaned up nicely and that you had a good time (y)

What rear seats?

Mine have been sitting in the living room for 4-1/2 years already. Need a better place to store them.

Since you kept your rear seats, I assume it is because you often have hot chicks in your jeep.

What rear seats?

Mine have been sitting in the living room for 4-1/2 years already. Need a better place to store them.

Since you kept your rear seats, I assume it is because you often have hot chicks in your jeep.
In my opinion, I think the rear seats deaden the noise level and allow the Jeep to ride a bit better in the rear, much like a bit of load in the bed of a pickup. Plus, on decent occasion find myself driving more than one passenger around.

As far as hot chicks go, I have one and she thinks the Jeep’s half hers…

IMG_4329.jpeg

Top Bottom