68' M715 AKA "Smokey", 8.1 engine on links, coils and 40's

Seahawkfan

Hooked
If this is how you pump a business, you suck at it.

Hey man, I don’t really know what to say. I don’t have a business tho, I’m just a guy who builds things in my shop. Sometimes for friends, and I don’t get paid.

Do I post on MUD also? Yep, I have a lot of friends there

Why does anyone post on a social platform? Take your pick I guess. For me sharing is fun, it keeps you motivated and I pick up ideas and get good suggestions from members. I may not post and comment all over but I’ve learned LOADS from watching the builds and skills of others
Keep on posting, I actually enjoy the updates.(y)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah, he is my buddy.

This reminds me: I passed a guy on base once at Eielson, in Fairbanks. He was driving very slowly and the roads were bad with snow. I passed safely, in a passing lane, and went about my business--went to NAPA in North Pole. While I was in there he showed up, too, and said to me "geez, I guess you were in a big hurry to get here." It had been about 15 minutes since I passed him, and the legal/agreeable pass seemed like a non-issue, so it didn't register with me. After a second of seeing that he was displeased, I said "oh, you are from base? Yeah...I guess I was," in my typical decent humor. He was actually angry though, and told me that he was security forces and that I should "come and see him at his office sometime." We were off base at this point, so it was all just posturing. But I got it--he was mad that I passed him and was less confident in my driving than I was. So I tried to diffuse it, but he persisted. Eventually we both got excitable, raised our voices, and then left with harsh words spoken.

MONTHS later I found an old truck at the garbage dump down the road from my house. It had an SM465 and a NP203 in it so I went one night with a headlamp and a bunch of tools (it was legal to take, but it was winter and always dark...and cold). I got to pulling stuff and as I was doing it someone pulled in and got out of their vehicle, and asked what was going to happen with the rear axle--he stated that he wanted it. I said it was all his, and explained what I wanted off the old rig. So he went home, got some tools, and came back to join me. As soon as he hopped under the truck with me I recognized him immediately. I laughed and said "ha, I just knew we would get along!!" We pulled all the parts together, and helped load it into each others' trucks, out in the cold. I saw him multiple times on base, after that, and we always interacted very nicely--he asked about my projects, I about his, and it was good.

I say all that to say that you sound like a total prick, but I think we could get along.
Yeah I’m not gonna read all that but tell your buddies to stop reporting my posts. It won’t do anything.

A.J.

Really love this build. Hopefully you continue to post. Not sure what Adam’s problem is with it.

A.J.

No doubt its a cool build... but I think its just the fact that the OP hasn’t given even 1 like to anyone else’s build or thread outside of this one.
Yeah I get that. I’m terrible about it too. 90% of the time I don’t even log in to read stuff and I forget there is a like button now.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah I get that. I’m terrible about it too. 90% of the time I don’t even log in to read stuff and I forget there is a like button now.
90%. See how that’s not 100%. This dude is literally here to only get attention for his work and show off his work. That’s not what this forum is about. He has been here a year with zero other posts anywhere but here.

Brute

Hooked
I’ve been following this build from day one…I just realized it’s been a year already. Looking forward to its completion…

Ddays

Hooked
IDK, I've been enjoying this build as well. It's something I can't do, so I appreciate the craftsmanship on display. It's not like he's a braggard or something.

Maybe if he posted up a microwave hot dog or a PBJ sandwich in the "What are you cooking" thread? 🤷‍♂️

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It’s so funny to see who posts up defending this guy. I could have written a list and all you dick riders would have been at the top.

Brute

Hooked
Go fuck yourself brah
You should be enjoying life Adam…but instead, at your young age, you’re just the old man yelling at the kids to get off your lawn…

If your only function on this forum as a moderator is to drive people away from this forum, you are doing an excellent job…

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You should be enjoying life Adam…but instead, at your young age, you’re just the old man yelling at the kids to get off your lawn…

If your only function on this forum as a moderator is to drive people away from this forum, you are doing an excellent job…
Just using your own words back to you. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Top Bottom