68' M715 AKA "Smokey", 8.1 engine on links, coils and 40's

TrailHunter

Hooked
Only my opinion.. but I think everyone is right here.. (except Brute)

Correct:
1. This Build is Bad Ass and it is Very Cool to see the progress.
2. OP only cares enough about Wayalife to post in his own thread.. and got called out for the forum narcissism.
3. Adam is a Dick

Incorrect:
1. Rams will win the Super Bowl

Posting threads about random topics, really isn’t the issue... or the point Adam was trying to make. Personally, I hope OP keeps this going and becomes more part of this community, and not just this thread... because I think its cool seeing builds like this here.. But I’m just a dumb contractor... what do I know. 😬

Brute

Hooked

Only my opinion.. but I think everyone is right here.. (except Brute)

Correct:
1. This Build is Bad Ass and it is Very Cool to see the progress.
2. OP only cares enough about Wayalife to post in his own thread.. and got called out for the forum narcissism.
3. Adam is a Dick

Incorrect:
1. Rams will win the Super Bowl

Posting threads about random topics, really isn’t the issue... or the point Adam was trying to make. Personally, I hope OP keeps this going and becomes more part of this community, and not just this thread... because I think its cool seeing builds like this here.. But I’m just a dumb contractor... what do I know. 😬

Brute

Hooked
I also hope the op continues with posting his build...

Correct:
1 & 2

Incorrect:
1. Adam is not a dick...he is a dick rider (first on his own list)
2. Rams will lose the SB...I smell a bottle of whiskey wager...

WJCO

Meme King
Posting threads about random topics, really isn’t the issue... or the point Adam was trying to make. Personally, I hope OP keeps this going and becomes more part of this community, and not just this thread... because I think its cool seeing builds like this here..
Bingo.

We all show off our shit here. But beyond Jeeps, this is a community. To be honest, prior to Adam's first post on this thread, I hadn't even observed that this guy had only posted here on this thread. As usual, even though an asshole, Adam pointed out the obvious.

Top Bottom